CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!





Just a quick note to wish all my blogger buddies a Merry Christmas!!!!! :) Oh, and also to show off some pics of my boys!!!!! :)) And.........keep watch 'cause there are more pics coming!!!! lololol!!!! Hmmm................there might even be a pic from the past that "pops up" soon...............muuuuuuwhaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Okay, bare w/me, but I have more inspiring words I would like to end with in keeping w/the season. I have been listening to lots of Christmas music, the past couple of days, and these words (from a song by Jewel) stuck w/me................ "In the end only kindness matters!" "I will get down on my knees and I will pray!" "We are God's eyes, We are God's hands!" I don't know if these words make much of an impact w/out hearing her sing it, but, man, I tell ya, the song she sings is really good! I think the song is called "Hands." Check it out if you haven't already heard it before! :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

That is a beautiful song. You know, those words are very true, we are His eyes and hands. That's why we are here on earth, to do His will, and showing love and kindness is the only way we show that! It is wonderful to have a season where we can focus on that. If only the world kept it up after Christmas!!

Love all your pictures. BUT...I won't be loving a certain pic if it is posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

aunt gigi said...

Great pictures! The boys are mini Heather and mini Mark. You two could never deny those boys. Too cute! Thanks for sharing. :)
Oh, and btw, if you're gonna post the pic I think you are, I can't wait for the memory... :)
What beautiful words for a song and how true. Gives us something to strive for.

Anonymous said...

Those boys are awesome! Their pictures are always the best! They seem to just eat that camera up! Of course I should give some credit to the photographer,so here goes, the photographer has awesome sons! lol Great job!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are awesome! Their pictures are always the best! They seem to just eat that camera up! Of course I should give some credit to the photographer,so here goes, the photographer has awesome sons! lol Great job!