CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jackson's 11 Yr. Pics!!!






Just wanted to post some of Jackson's "11th Birthday" pics!!! His b-day was Feb. 6th, but the weather is always so yucky then, soooooooooo we wait!!! lol!!! :) I know we could take some indoor pics if we wanted to, but we never get around to doing it. By the time we are ready...............................VOILA, the weather is better, too!!!! :) These are just a few that we took and........................the weather didn't really cooperate, either. It was VERY windy which made it difficult to get a good pic. Plus, Jack just had his hair cut a couple of wks. ago and it is ALREADY long again!!! It was hard getting his hair to cooperate also. lol!!!! :)) I am just happy we got a few pics that we can use! :)) Jack is such a great kid and I am sooooo proud of him. He is playing the piano and has been on honor roll all year (and this has been a HARD year {schoolwise} if I do say so myself)!!! He started a new school (grades k-4 are in a different building and he is now in 5th). The 5th graders go to a new school and they also go from one main teacher (not including art, music and gym) to "3" main teachers "plus" art, music and gym! It was a BIG transition and very different from what we were used too! Jack seems to glide more easily thru things like this (much more easily than his mama ever did). I truly am VERY proud of him and the future man he is becoming! I am thrilled to be a part of it and will always be his biggest cheerleader!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, JACKSON - my firstborn!!!!!!
Love, Mom





3 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

Happy b-day Jackson

Miranda said...

Where does the time go?? I remember when you guys were bringing him to church in his little car seat carrier....Now look at him!!! He's very photogenic and is definitely growing into a wonderful person. But, how could he go wrong?!! ;)) These are really great pics btw. Oh, and I like your idea of end of April for picture day. I'll probably be off most Fridays this quarter. My preceptor doesn't work Fridays. Be thinking of some cool locations!!

Teachermom30 said...

Hi Heather! I am hopefully back to blogging! Just wanted to say that I enjoyed catching up and looking at all of your pictures! I am so excited that you are going to take "graduation" pictures for preschool. You know I love any and all pictures of Jenna!