CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Circle S Farms!

Jackson, Jacob & Gracie
(No one is looking, of course)! :)


Gracie Girl!

Peek-A-Boo!
I See You!



Jack! He is growing up waaaay tooooo fast!



Brothers! Sometimes they love each other, sometimes not!!! :)


Jacob! Mama's Boy!



We got to go to Circle S Farms yesterday and had a wonderful time!!!! My mom and dad came and brought Gracie which was just icing on the cake!!!!! We all love that little girl soooo very much!!!!! She went down the slide over and over again on her cousin, Jackson's, lap!!!! She loved it!!!! :) She wanted to go down over and over again!!!! :) It was sweet!!! The boys, as always, had a fabulous time playing in the hay barn! We had to undress in our garage when we got home! There was hay EVERYWHERE and I wasn't about to let those rugrats bring it into the house! Jacob and I went to Circle S with his preschool a couple of weeks ago. I found hay all over the house for a solid week afterwards!!!!! Cissa learned quickly! Get undressed in the garage before coming inside!!!! LOL!!!!! :) It really was a great day!!!!! Mark even video taped some of it which was terrific! I have decided, tho, that I am going to start bringing my video w/me wherever I go! I am already known to lug my camera around, so I will now just bring a big, giant backpack w/the video as well! Time just goes by waaaay toooo fast and I need more than pics to capture it all!!!! :) Soooooo, if you see me coming, watch out, 'cause no one is off limits!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!! :))
Before I sign off, I have a little prayer request! My aunt (she lives in New Mexico) - her father-in-law's son (so it would be my aunt's brother-in-law) passed away on Wednesday! He had liver cancer and they knew it was coming, but it came faster than expected! Her father-in-law is a great man (we know him pretty well) and he is totally devastated, of course. He feels like your children should outlive the parents! The funeral is on Monday in New York where the son lived. The family just needs lots of prayer!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! The father-in-law just lost his wife three years ago so this is very hard for the family!!!! The father-in-law is in New York now, but I can't imagine coming home after the funeral!!!! (The father-in-law lives not too far from me). I can't imagine what that must feel like!!! Sooooo, again, please just pray! There is such heartache for sooo many people!!!! That is why we need to take advantage of the fun days and hold on to them for dear life!!!! I feel like God is teaching me new things every day! He is saying, "Cissa, don't take those two precious baby boys for granted! Embrace the noise, embrace the messy house, embrace it all! For time is short and you will be sad when it is gone!" Plus, I have had many people say things, lately, that have hit home w/me! These people don't even realize it, but the Lord was probably reaching out to me thru them!!!! :) Powerful, huh!!!! :) So......I am gonna sign off on that note!
Have a good week!!! It's Pumpkin Show time!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Btw, I just re-read this and realized I kept saying "the father-in-law!" His name is Tony. But, the son's name was Tony, too, so I just refer to him as "the father-in-law" as to not confuse people since they are both Tony! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can almost smell the pumkin patch and the hay all the way up here! The smell of hay is dear to my heart, but it does not belong in the house! Good luck on keeping it confined to the garage!
I travel the same way you go, with camera in tow, everywhere I go! If I had a video, I would carry it , too, you know! Sorry! Gotta go!lol
I will pray for your aunt and her family.

Miranda said...

That family is going to need lots of prayers for a long time!! It's nice that they have people out there in their family, like you, who are spreading the word! That's powerful. You know, our preacher has been doing a 6 week series on prayer and it's been so enlightening. Today's sermon was on "praying for your friends". I'll definately keep you guys in mind :) as I always do!

I love the pumpkin patch. I love everything to do w/ pumpkins. I really love pictures w/ little sweetie pies having fun w/ the pumpkins and straw!! :))

carleta said...

PUMPKINS..... the lil orange ones and the lil sweet one's playing in the hay!!! AHhhh Circle S Farms.... what a great place :)

The loss of a child is the hardest thing a parent will ever have to go through!!! I will keep them all in my prayers!!! Hopefully they will curl up in the arms of God and let them hold and comfort them! It is the only thing that helps! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, there! (Not "Hay" there) I have been wondering how you have been feeling. Hope you and your family are all well, and enjoying the season.

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Hmm Well You know I think your pictures are adorable! And you did a great job taking the preschoolers pics today. I'll make sure to primp myself all up tomorrow! LOL Stephy needs to be the 'hot' teacher! LOL I do have to compete with my beautiful mother and young and pretty princess Kim! LOL So I must look good. Well I loooove you! And I'll see you tomorrow! =)