CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Where Has The Time Gone???

Hi there, fellow bloggers! It seems like forever since I have blogged!!!! I guess it HAS been forever!!!! I just don't know where the time goes! It seems like I blink and another day has passed! Halloween has come and gone and it will be Thanksgiving in TWO WEEKS! How are we supposed to get our Halloween decorations down, the Thanksgiving ones up, and then Thanksgiving stuff back down and Christmas decor up!!!! I don't know about you guys, but it is feeling a little crazy to me! LOL! :) I would rather be busy, tho, and have things to do instead of sittting around being bored! So...........on that note, I am NOT complaining, just merely "asking" how to do it all!!! :)
Soooooo, I have had mostly good things going on the past month! Jackson is doing good in school (just had a teacher conference tonight). I really like his teacher. I have, in fact, liked ALL of Jack's teachers! I feel spoiled in a way, but that is a good thing, huh?! :) Jacob is liking preschool and doing good there, too! And, again, what good teachers we are blessed with!!! :) Mark and I got to take the preschool pics last week! It was soooo much fun taking the kids' pictures!!!! The best, I must say, was the three yr. old class picture! There was NO WAY they were all going to sit still and pose! We finally gave up and just started snapping and let the kids sit and stand kinda wherever! The picture is hilarious, but I love it 'cause it is real! The individual pics came out really good and I am so happy about that! We got a lot of compliments and that always makes you feel good! So, be prepared, 'cause I will probably "post" a couple for you all to see! :)
I am still walking every evening with one of my bestest friends around! I really do look forward to that walk every night! We usually don't even go until nine at night or, sometimes, even later! But, most nights, I am ready to go! I haven't lost a ton of weight, but I do feel so much better in general.
Oh, the big news is that my brother will probably be moving to Grove City!!!!! Yippee! It will be soooo nice to have him much closer! :)) He will probably be sick of me real quick, but I will loooove having him closer! He came over a couple of weeks ago and taught me a new recipe! It was soooo good! Who would think it, but he is REALLY a good cook!!!! I keep asking him to write me out some recipes or, better yet, teach me some more meals! He came over and actually prepared it and everything! I had to take notes to remember it all! It was funny! LOLOLOL!!!!! :)
At this point in time, I am starting to think about Christmas pictures!!!! WooHoo! That is always so much fun for me! :)
Okay, well, "Greys" is on, so I gotta run! With the writers strike, it may be awhile before I get to watch it again! :) But.......stay tuned 'cause I have a funny, yet sad story to blog this weekend!
Till then........peace out!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

It's funny b/c sometimes a lack of blogging just means there are lots of good things going on in your life and you don't have as much time to waste sitting around on a silly computer. Sounds like it's been that way for you lately! That will be nice for you guys to have Heath back around. Now all you got to do is get Heidi to move and it's one big, happy Harvey family again, LOL!!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

lol hmm...i know a couple of stories you better post for our blog circle to read!

well im not feeling good. so im going to go lay down. but i wanted you to know i read your blog and im waiting on the 2 'Heather stories' hehehehehe

Amy said...

Heather,you did a great job with the preschool pictures! I loved the picture of Jenna-she looked so adorable in it! The class picture was just too precious. I love the boy who looks like he had his finger in his nose! :) I guess Jenna will be the tall girl in the back with the boys for a while :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are well with you. I was wondering about you, but like Emjaye, I thought things were probably just busy and good! I have never had anyone come to my house and prepare a meal for me! I am sooo jealous! Come to think of it, I may not WANT my brother to come to my house and fix a meal for me! lol