CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!



Just a quick note to say "HI" and "HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!" As I sit here and look at pictures and write out this blog, I am reminded of how much I have to be thankful for!!! The boys and I have had a hard time this week. Nothing in particular - they are just bored and I am trying to get things done; therefore, I haven't been spending enough quality time w/them. We have had too many arguments and I, being the adult, need to make an attitude adjustment. You see, they follow my lead, sooooo, I need to do better! So, here's to the 4th - a time for fresh starts!!!! :)) I need to remember: my work will ALWAYS be here, these little guys won't! As a line to a favorite song of mine goes, "I'm gonna miss this!"
I LOVE THESE BOYS!!!! I hope they know that!!!! :) I was REALLY proud of them today!
Have a good 4th of July!!!!
Love, Cissa



7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What beautiful boys--it's so true. We've gotta take advantage of each moment because it goes so fast..

Hope you have a wonderful fourth of July!

Michelle said...

I too am very thankful for my sweet boys, even if they drive me crazy most of the time. It will be nice when summer school starts, so Oren has something to do during the day, for a couple hours at least.

Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Fire Hunt said...

I love my sweet boys to. Happy Fourth of July:)

Allison said...

Heather!
The pictures of your boys are tooo cute!

Love,
Allison

Homegrown Tribe said...

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for all your sweet comments... especially since I never say Hi back. :)

Your boys are ADORABLE... aren't boys the best!

have a great day

brittany

carleta said...

Your a great Mom Cissa!!! I loved watching the boys at VBS!!! Congratulations to Jackson on his baptism!!!! I am so excited for him! Now... hopefully I will get to see him at youth group! Take Care!