CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

COUSINS! :)

Jackson, Jacob, Gracie
Gramsey wanted a picture of her three grandbabies and this is the best shot we got! It is VERY hard to get a picture of these three together! lol!!!! I never seem able to get a decent shot. This one, however, didn't turn out too bad! :)) At least everyone is looking in one direction! lol!!! :) If you notice, we had to bribe them w/candy! :)
We are enjoying our summer. The boys, Gramsey and I got to see "The Hulk" movie last week. It wouldn't have been my first choice (it was definately #1 for the boys, tho), but I was happily surprised! I really liked it! It was waaaaaay better than the Hulk movie that was made back in 2003. If you like Edward Norton as an actor, then you would most likely enjoy the movie. He makes a good "Hulk!" :)
Summer is a fun time of year! Things just seem easier when the sun is shining! Maybe 'cause we aren't cooped up in the house. The fresh air and blue skies feel good! :)
Have a great week!
Love, Cissa

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Great photo!! :)

The summer sun is nice, isn't it?!

Miranda said...

Sweet cousins!! :) Hey, I got to see Gracie at the 4th tonight. She is definitely a cutie!! They all are! Hope you guys come over for the cookout and fireworks on Friday!! :))

Michelle said...

This pic turned out cute! What sweet kids. Getting one kid to cooperate is hard enough, three is insane!

Kat said...

I love, love, love summer! My favorite!
That picture is just adorable! And I think the candy adds to it. ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I really appreciate it. It is always nice to meet another mommy of boys. :)

I love the name Grace. I always said I would name my daughter Grace if I ever had one. Ha!

Fire Hunt said...

Great photo of cousins! I like the summer to:)

Anonymous said...

Gramsey? I have a hard time thinking of your Mom as Gramsey!lol I guess I am the one running behind! I did get some news from Luke last week,he is going to have a new...motorcycle! Hey, I get excited over dumb things anymore. Please pray that he is smart in is riding. I always worry!
"You'll miss those days" is a great song. I do get a little choked up, but that is the plan. We raise them and then we watch them lead their lives. I wouldn't change a thing.(Maybe take more pictures)I think the thing I miss the most nowadays, is having them right here,so I can touch them. It may sound odd, but that connection is hard to give up. I miss the hugs everyday, even the bear hugs from Gage that nearly cracks my ribs! I just want to enforce what you said, the daily chores and household duties will always be there...you won't miss those things. You have your priorities right where they should be. Give them a hug for me. May God bless you and your family.