CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gracie turns 2!!!!! :)




Gracie Girl! :)
Our Gracie girl (my niece) just turned "2" on May 19th! We have been wanting to take her birthday pics ever since then and, finally, we were able to!!!! I don't know if you can tell, but her little dress has little ice cream cones all over! Sooooo cute!!!!! It was soooooo fun taking her pics and, as always, it was a blast getting to see her!!!! She is our little sweetie! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACIE GIRL!!!!!
Love, Cissa



8 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! 2 is a fun age. Sometimes... ;-)

Fire Hunt said...

I love that photo as always:) She is so cute. So can I ask how mush it is to have you do photo for 3 kids?

Michelle said...

Hey, you're back! :-) What a cutie! I think I need a little girl to put in little dresses and give little pink things to. If only I could skip the terrible twos... my little guy has started a little early.

Fire Hunt said...

momofctg@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

How adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

I do not know how you got the picture with her feet on the ball, but it is adorable! You have such a talent! I suddenly have an urge to go to Dairy Queen!

Rachel Holloway said...

CUTE PICS! Happy birthday to such a beautiful little girl!

Miranda said...

Wow, she is looking so much like Heath! These pictures are very sweet. She's definitely a special little girl!! :)