CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2008 GRADUATES!!!!! :)

Little Professor!

Jacob Collin
(Preschool Graduation)


Jackson w/his mama!!!



Jackson Tyler
4th Grade Graduate!!!


Hey blogger buddies!!! Man, the month of May has been the busiest EVER for me!!! We did "three" slideshows, two graduations, prom pics (from April) and a wedding! Doesn't look like a lot as I write it down, but man, it seemed almost impossible to get it all done!!! I just yesterday gave the website info. to the bride and groom so they could check out their pics!!! Very exciting as I wait to hear what they think!!!! :)) Soooo, the busy month of May is coming to an end. I must say, tho, that I have enjoyed all of our projects and I hope they lead to more! This was a very special month for us as well due to both of our boys "graduating" at the same time!!!! That will never happen again. They are five yrs. apart and there won't be another opportunity like this. Jake will graduate 4th grade down the road, but it won't be at the same time as his big brother (Jackson won't have any more graduations till he is a senior). Soooo, pretty neat for us! It was also pretty neat that Mark and I made both of their graduation slideshows for their schools! :)) It was a lot of work, but oh, so worth it!!!! It's funny the things you do for your kids! :)
Anyway, hopefully, I will be blogging more! I used to blog all the time and I miss it!!! Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week! We are painting!!!! WooHoo!!!! We are pretty much painting the whole downstairs (1st floor). I will post pics!!!! :))
Take Care!!!!
Love, Cissa



6 comments:

Brittany said...

CONGRATULATIONS, boys!! :) (and mommy too!!!)

Michelle said...

Way to go boys! I tell Oren all the time to stop growing. He just looks at me like I am nuts, but they just get big so fast!

I am jealous. You get to paint your house! We have lived in military housing for 5 1/2 years now, and while I did paint my bathroom in defiance of regulations, I can't do anything more. Enjoy the mess and the beautiful resulting rooms! I can't wait to see pictures...

Stephanie said...

Those are such fun pictures. Jake is so cute in that graduation cap and gown! So grown up!

Fire Hunt said...

I love the photos. Good job boys:)

Miranda said...

Ok, not going to make this long in case it doesn't take, LOL... These pics are adorable, wedding pics are great, and prom pics as well. It was fun catching up last weekend. Hope you made it through Jack's last day of school ok!! :)) Talk w/ ya soon.

Anonymous said...

OK. I finally was abe to wait out my computer's ability to down load the sight! Your pictures are awesome, but then the subject matter is equally awesome! It is hard to believe how quickly time flies, but just remember, there are a million more memories to be made as soon as tomorrow! I know you guys will have a great summer! I had a good time meeting and talking face to face with everyone last weekend! I do wish I could have met the boys, but we will to save that for another day!
BTW, the new blog site is worth waiting for! Besides, I can always dust and run the sweeper while I wait for it to come up! LOL
Multi tasking, that is what it is all about!