CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Photos (Ryan & Beth) 5-17-08






























I am soooo excited to be posting the "Wedding Photos!!!!" :)) I took about 300 pictures and these are a handful of my favorites!!! :) We ended up being able to take the "main" posed photos outside and I was very happy about that!!! I think it makes a HUGE difference! :) Soooo, fellow bloggers, let me know what you think! :)) I will post a few more after I do some work on them (they were taken inside and I have to "primp" them a tad)! :)
Have a good week!
Love, Cissa :))















5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, great job on those. And you were nervous... :-) I especially like the one where she is standing alone by the trees looking down. Just beautiful.

Brittany said...

What great photos! You did a great job! :) You're right, outside makes a HUGE difference. Natural light is the best!

They LOOK so young!!! sigh. :)

Stephanie said...

They look great! That's nice that you were able to get so many outside shots, those always turn out so nice! Good job!

Fire Hunt said...

I love them you did a great job:0

Brittany said...

Girl... you don't want to know what happened on CSI. It was terrible. SO terrible. Warrick was obviously being framed (for the ENTIRE last season or so it seemed), daytime shift supervisor guy IS a SUPER BAD cop, he shoots Warrick at the end of the show 3 times... I assume Warrick is going to die. It was TERRIBLE. I completely dislike season finales, and this one was no exception. sigh.