CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stephanie & Kyle (Prom)!

Stephanie & Kyle! :)

Awwwww! :)

Handsome Kyle!


Cutie! :)


I really like this pic!!! :)


Kiss The Girl! :)



Kiss The Boy! :)


Senior Prom 2008!!!!



Another favorite of mine!


Beautiful Stephy!!! :)


Pretty Girl!!!


Stephanie & Her Mama!


Stephanie, Her man Kyle & Her cousin Les!


Adoooorable!!!! :)


Cissa loves this pic, too!!! :)


Good-Lookin' Couple!


Awwww! :)))
Hey blogger buddies! I am finally getting around to posting some pics I have recently taken! Woooo! It has been so crazy and busy around here lately, but it is a "good" kind of crazy! Soooo, I am happy!!!! :)) These pics are of Stephanie and Kyle for her senior prom this past April!!! Stephanie and her mom, Carleta, are very, very close friends of mine and I was sooo tickled to be asked to take her pictures!!!! As you can see, I didn't have to do much work except to snap the camera! Steph is beeeeautiful and Kyle, her man, isn't too shabby himself!!!! :)) I took over "100" pictures (I know.........I am C.R.A.Z.Y.)!!!! I can't help myself..........when I start snapping pictures..............I just can't stop!!!! :)) These were a few of my favorites, so I wanted to show them off!!!! :) My only disappointment from this picture session was that it "rained" the entire day!!! :( Therefore, no outdoor pics! They still turned out adorable and, like I said, it's easy when you have such good-looking people to work with!!!! :)) I had such a fun time and absolutely love these pictures and I love Steph and Kyle, too!!!! :)
I did my wedding job today and am excited to get some of those posted soon!!! I was sooo excited 'cause we got alot of outdoor pics (it was gloomy and rainy at first, so we thought it wasn't going to happen). Luckily, it ended up being a perfect day. I will post some by the end of the week!!! :)
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!!
Love, Cissa
















4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! I remember my senior prom - wow, seems like so long ago! I look forward to seeing the wedding pictures you took, you're really talented!

Fire Hunt said...

I love the photos, you did a great job (not that you need me to tell you that.) Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos:)

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

AHHHH! Thanks sooo much for taking my prom pics! We are a good looking couple :)

Yes I will be at preschool in the morning. Oh and you better post the wedding pics! :)

Soon you will have pics of Jake graduating! Awwwee! How exciting Jake and I both graduate this year! :) LOL

Well I love ya bunches and thanks for posting those :)

Michelle said...

I like the "kissy" ones too. Great job! I can't wait to see the wedding pics, I'll bet they turned out great!