CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!


Jackson and Jacob
Hi blogger buddies! I want to apologize for not blogging lately! It has been crazy around here w/all the picture projects we have going on! We have finished two slideshows and are starting on the third! I did take some preschool graduation pics and my friends senior prom pics, but haven't had a chance to post any! I have been looking back at tons of old pictures (in regards to the slideshows) - anyway, I came across these from last summer and couldn't resist posting them! :) This picture reminds me of lazy summer sunny days and how much I love my babies!!!! :)) It has been raining here for what seems like FOREVER and I am looking forward to the summer and sunshiny days!!!! Can it get here any quicker??!!!!! :))
Oh, I am taking the wedding photos this Saturday! Keep me in your prayers!!!! I will feel less stressed once it is over. I am soooo happy to be the photographer, but I get nervous the closer the day comes. Once I get going, I will be fine - it is just getting started (the anticipation).
Hope everyone is having a good week!!!!! I will write more soon!!!!
Love,
Cissa

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad to see you post when you can! :)Good luck at the wedding! You will do great! Can't wait to see more of your pics!

Jaime said...

Hello,
Happy WW!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new bloggers.
Good luck on the wedding! I am sure you will do great. I have only done 2 weddings. Those were just last year. Just relax and have a good time. It will help that you know the bride too.

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about the anticipation being worse than the actual thing! Not with photography, but with other stuff. When I perform on the piano, or when I did theater in high school and college, it was nervewracking - until I got going!

Good luck on your wedding gig! I bet you'll do great! And I love your pictures at the beach - I miss having a beach to go to!

Michelle said...

I am the same as Steph. Before a piano performance I don't get butterflies, I get stampeding water buffalo! And I am the piano teacher when I perform, and have played/performed for 20 years! I think the nervousness helps bring out the best in us, it steps up the personal pressure. Plus, when we get going we discover it isn't as bad as we thought and becomes a breeze. You'll do great, I love the pics you have posted, and can't wait for the new ones!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

What a sweet photo of your kiddos! :) Love it!

Have a great weekend! Good luck with those photos!

Fire Hunt said...

I was happy to see you had a new post, I like reading your blog:)

Fire Hunt said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you had a good one.