CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ohio State Fair 2008

Cissa having fun on the merry-go-round!

Jacob having fun on the merry-go-round!

Awwww! Cissa and Jacob! :))


Jackson Tyler!


Jackson got to kayak! :)


Jacob and Cissa! :)


Jacob w/his new boots!


Gramsey!


Gramps!

Jacob!


Awwww! What a cute family! :)


Cousin Jerod!

Mark! Hanging by one hand!
(show off)! :))

Mark!

Jackson!


Cissa! All by myself!!! :)


Jack and Jerod "helping" Cissa! :)


Don't fall Cissa! :)


Don't drop me! :)

This ride is the "Himalaya!"
It is my personal favorite!
Take a look at our hair to get an idea of how fast it goes! :)

Jackson, Jerod and Cissa! :)

We got to go to the Ohio State Fair again this year! And..............as usual..................it was a LOT of fun!!!!!!!!!! We stayed till almost closing time and were sooooooo tired and it took a couple of days to recover!!! :)) It was worth it, though!!!! :)) There is a story behind the tree pics and why we took them. There was a booth at the fair that was taking "funny" pics and 1)they cost a lot of money and 2)they weren't that good. Sooooo, I kept telling Mark we should take our "own" funny picture!!! Later in the day, we went over to the "Natural Resources Center" and voila!!! Funny pic in tree!!!!!!!!!! lolololol!!!!!!!!! :))) I, of course, was the first one to climb up (w/the boys help at first) and get my picture taken! I must tell you..............I climbed in that tree so many times that my arms hurt for the next two days!!! :) I am counting that as my work-out for the week!!! lol! :) I was tickled that everyone else followed suit and climbed up and got their pictures taken, too! I loooove these pics and they will remind me of a real fun day when winter gets here and I start feeling blue! :) It is days like these when I am reminded of and feel close to our Lord!
Enjoy! Have a good week!!!!
Love, Cissa



















6 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous photos and lovely words. Beautiful post!

Our county fair is coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm just as excited as the boys are! :)

Have a great weekend!

Brittany said...

Fun!!! We went last Monday. I agree, it is a good time!

Stephanie said...

That looks so fun!

Miranda said...

You sillies....you're always "monkeying" around. LOL...did you get my reply email??? Glad you added in Gramsey and Gramps!! ;)

Rachel Holloway said...

There's nothing like the fair to lift blue spirits and make life so fun again!

Fire Hunt said...

We had fun at the Ohio State Fair also.