CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

CARDOS!

Cissa's Favorite Pizza Place!

Cissa! :)
Good Food! Good Fun!


Emjaye :)
Food, Friends, Fun!


Cardos
The Happiest Place On Earth!
(says Cissa)





Both of my boys started school this week (pics coming soon)! Jackson started on Weds. and Jacob started Friday. I got to go out to eat w/NO KIDS and NO ONE BABYSITTING, either, on Friday, for the 1st time in TEN YEARS!!!!! What a celebration!!!!!!!! My good friend (one of my BFFs), Emjaye, and I got to eat at my all-time favorite pizza place!!!!! :) Thanks, Emjaye, for celebrating w/me!!!!! It was great (even me paying all in quarters)!!!!! lol!!!! :) I had such a fun time and I really need FUN in my life right now!!!! Life's too short for anything else! :)
Enjoy the pics!
Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Love, Cissa

5 comments:

Miranda said...

There's no place like Cardo's!! Thanks for introducing it to me like 20 years ago!! LOL...And, thanks for inviting me to share in your BIG day!! These are great pictures!! :)

Stephanie said...

Ooh, pizza! Sounds like you had a great time! Hope your boys have a great school year.

Fire Hunt said...

I have not been there. Looks like I need to go.

Michelle said...

I love a good Pizza! Great, now that's what I want for dinner. And not my homemade crust (although that is a pretty good crust I have been told). I want Pizza Hut, or Papa Murphy's, or Idaho Pizza Company... Glad you had a fun time!

carleta said...

I can't believe you got Emjaye to Pose!!! lol...:)