CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

JADE!!! :)

I love you, Jade!
I just wanted to send a "shout out" to my niece, Jade, who turned "13" this past July!!!! :)) She lives in California so we miss her lots!!!! This pic was taken in April 2007 when Mark's whole family went to the Grand Canyon (Mark's parents live in AZ and it was a family trip! Most of the immediate family was able to make it)! It was a lot of fun and I loved spending time w/my girl, Jade!!!! :) She is so sweet and smart and she is an equestrian, too!
I feel a little bad b/c I just realized that I don't post much about Mark's family on my blog. I think since they live far away, I forget to post things. Sooooo, this ones' for Jade!!!! I love you, girl!!!!! :)
Happy 13th!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Heather

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW SWEET!! Awwww...what a nice aunt! :)

Kat said...

Awww. That is so nice. And what a great pic!

Fire Hunt said...

That was a sweet post.