CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

OLD MAN'S CAVE! Batch 1 of 4


Jackson!


Jacob!


Mark!


Cissa!


Cousin Jerod!


The "Amazing Jacob"
on "one" foot!



Cousin Jerod & Jackson! :)



Jerod!



Jackson!



Jacob!


Just the "1st Installment" of our trip to Old Man's Cave!!! We took the boys on Labor Day Monday and had a real fun time! Cousin Jerod came w/us and we always have a great time w/him!!! It was a nice, hot day, but since some of the caves are down low it ended up being VERY hot in some places and not-so-hot in others! :)
Look for 3 more batches of pics (I really did narrow them down - I did, I did, hee, hee) b/c I didn't want to squeeze them all into one! :)
Mark and I have a "gig" tomorrow. We are, once again, taking the preschool pics. As some of you already know, we took them last year and they turned out pretty good (if I do say so myself). :))) The only difference this year is that Jacob won't be there! :( You see, he is now a big kindergartner and he goes to a different school!!!
Soooo, even more pics to come, but only AFTER my next "3" batches!!!! lol!!!! :)
Have a good week!!!
Cissa







1 comments:

4funboys said...

great pix... love the tree hugger. cute.