CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

BARNEY 2008!!!!









Gramsey, the boys and I got to take my niece, Gracie, to see Barney!!! Gracie girl just LOVES Barney and when we heard he was coming to town, we knew we couldn't miss it!!!! :)) I must note that I am also VERY PROUD of Jackson! He is ten and he got his picture taken b/c it was important to me to have all the cousins in "one" pic!!! He never questioned it not for one minute!!! He just did it!!!! What a GREAT kid!!!!! :))) It was a long line, but totally worth it for our girl!!!! We love you, Gracie!!!! :)))

Gramps taught her to make this face!
I remember pictures of "me" making this same face!!!
Gramps just LOVES to get kids to do it!!! :)

Gracie Girl!!! :)








5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

PRECIOUS! (not the purple dino, but the adorable little girl!)

Fire Hunt said...

I am not big on Barney but it looks like Gracie had a good time. I love the face Your dad had her make.

Michelle said...

That's awesome that she got to have her picture taken with Barney! I'm not a huge fan myself, but I know how excited kids can get and how they really latch on to certain characters. Looks like everyone had a fun time!

Jaime said...

That is sooo cute. How fun!!

Miranda said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me??? LOL Glad you had fun. Gracie is growing up so much!! I love her pigtails!! :) Oh, and, I'm back in the circle now, since you saw Barney without me. LOL....