CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Old Man's Cave! Batch 4 of 4



Big brother watching little brother!!!

Oh, No! Don't fall!!! :)

Made it to the other side!
It was much harder than it looks!





Little brother watching!


Still watching! :)


Batch 4 of 4 at Old Man's Cave!!! :) I lied, tho, 'cause I am actually going to post one more batch of pics!!! Sorry if they are getting old, but I am using my blog as a journal to document my favorite pics!!! :))
We (Mark and I) are considering starting our own "photography blog" to showcase some of my "professional" work. I tend to post my "fun" pics on this blog and I have many more professional ones. Sooooo, maybe here soon, I will have "another blog!!!" WooHoo!!! I might have to make my photography blog a bit fancier than this one! lol!!!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Love, Cissa
















3 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like alot of fun.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am soooo glad I have inspired you. Sometimes I feel like no one reads my blog. LOL I can't wait to see your photography blog!!!

Michelle said...

That water looks soooo inviting right now. Not sure why, it has been windy, cold, and rainy the last few days...

carleta said...

Cissa.... I absolutely LOVE the pic of you sitting on the log... I know alot of times we like doing the silly pics... But that one of you is GREAT! :) Take more pics of you.... or should I say Mark needs to take more of you lol...