CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SICK!!!

Just a quick little note to let everyone know that we are SICK!!!!! Jacob got it first, but got over it pretty quickly. Unfortunately, tho, Mark and I BOTH now have it!!!! Needless to say, we feel horrible. I keep saying I feel like I am in a tunnel while everyone else is outside of it looking in! :)) I feel like I have to shout to be heard or even hear myself! :) I just hope that Jackson doesn't get this b/c he is in 5th grade now and has way more homework and responsibilities. Sooooo, be thinking of us and stay well!!!!
Have a good week!
Love, Cissa :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's too bad! I hope you guys all get better soon. No fun being sick, especially since families all tend to get sick together!

Rachel Holloway said...

FEEL BETTER!!! Will be thinking of you. No fun to be in bed!

Kat said...

Oh no!!! I hope you are all feeling better soon!


I love this song. :)

Jaime said...

Awwww...I hope you all feel better soon.
I know how you feel I have bronchitis and it will not go away...I feel horrible! Good luck on kickin the bug!!

carleta said...

Awww Cissa! I hope you guys are finally feeling better!
I still haven't paid for Teens for Christ yet... Teri called me today and wanted her and Tanner to go but, then called back and said they couldn't make it cause of a family party! Soooo anyway I hope you and Jack cand make it! It will be sooo much fun!

I hope to see you guys tomorrow!
Feel Better :)