CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Chuck E Cheese!

Cissa Loves Chuck E!!!! :)

Chuck E's got you, Jackson!!!! :)


Jackson, Jacob & Cousin Jerod
& Chuck E


Cousins Jack & Jerod!
Jacob got invited to a Chuck E Cheese party this weekend! Needless to say, we all had a fun time!!!! I must say, this was the best Chuck E I have ever seen!!!! He spent lots of time w/the kids and was soooo patient!!! I couldn't resist - I HAD to have my picture taken, too!!!! :)) We are, finally, feeling much better!!!!! Thanks for all the prayers!!! It was a hard week, but a great weekend!!!! :))
Love, Cissa




5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Looks like a total blast! You are so fun to get in the action and get your pic with a cheesy mouse!

Brittany said...

There is a GOOD possibility we were at Chuck's at the SAME time this weekend. I swear those little guys look familiar... hmmm... Did you go to the one on Sawmill?

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone is feeling better! I am ashamed to admit, but I have never been to Chuck E. Cheese's before. I think I was deprived...

Kat said...

Can you believe I've never been to Chuck E Cheese? Ca-razy!

Fire Hunt said...

My boy want to Chuck E Cheese today they love it.