CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Renicks Farm Market

Jackson & Jacob

Jackson Tyler

Jacob Collin


Gracie Girl

We got to go to Renicks this past Saturday and had a WONDERFUL time!!! After being sick all week, it was soooooo nice getting to be outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!!! I, of course, had to take my 1st batch of "pumpkin pics" to celebrate the season!!! And...........there will be more to come!!! :)) We are still fighting colds, but after last week, there are NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! lol!!! :) I was starting to have a hard time "mentally" from being sick all week. It really messes up your routine and it wasn't going away and I got all off balance! It is SOOOOO MUCH BETTER this week and I am soooooo thankful for that! :)
I tend to have an "obsessive/compulsive" personality. I have lived w/it my whole life, but sometimes, w/a family and responsibilities, it gets the best of me. Sometimes I "fret" over seemingly "little" things! I am fine for weeks at a time and then, BAM, I am right back obsessing again. Why am I telling you this? ;) Well, I went to the dr. and they want to put me on medicine. Hmmmm! I have been on meds. before and I don't feel like they really do anything for me. I do "feel" better in some ways, but I still "obsess." I don't think there is a "pill" that can help me w/my particular problem. I have been on medicine for depression in the past (but am doing really good and am not depressed). What depresses me is the dr. "pushing" this new med. on me. Don't get me wrong. I think medicine is WONDERFUL and a BLESSING and I am soooooo happy we have it. I have used it myself a time or two in my life. But.................that being said...............I just don't think there is a pill that can help my obsessiveness. I would love to know, if any of you know, anyone that sounds like me! If so, did they take medicine and what did they take and did it help??????!!!!! Oh, I must also mention, that I do take "Klonopin." I only take it as needed for anxiety. If I have had a rough day or am overly anxious, I take one. It REALLY, REALLY helps!!!!! I am glad I have it!!!!
One more thing before I go: I was mostly upset w/the dr. b/c I didn't feel like she listened to me!!! I wanted to try a more "natural" route (at first) just to see how I would do. You know, like diet and exercise and, maybe, vitamins. I don't feel obsessive or anxious ALL the time, just sometimes. It is a HUGE decision whether to start a new med. (which would be long-term and costly). I wish the dr. would have talked more in depth w/me. I'm not ruling meds. out, I just want to explore different choices.
Okay, THANK YOU fellow bloggers!!!!! I appreciate your thoughts, prayers and concerns!!!!
Have a good week!!!!
Love,
Cissa









6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Jackson's "This is my costume" shirt - too funny!

Kat said...

I would say that if you feel a more natural route may work that you should definitely go for it. I agree meds are very helpful for those who need it, but it sounds to me that you feel you might be able to control it without meds. Or would at least like to try.

Try natural methods first. Go to an all natural store. Try exercise. I recommend running (of course) as an awesome stress reliever.

If you can learn to shut off the worries (I'm a worrier too) then hopefully you can avoid meds. ???

Love the pumpkin pics!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

I hope you get everything figured out. I say you know your body best--go with that!

Glad you are feeling better~! What cute pics!

Fire Hunt said...

Go to Raisin Rack it is a good all natural store and they can help.

Jaime said...

I hope you get everything worked out. Go with what you body is telling you.
Love the kids sitting on the pumpkins too cute!

4funboys said...

it's hard to find someone that actually listens.

love the costume shirt... I want that!

makes me want to go to the pumpkin patch.