CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Please pray!

I just had to blog and ask everyone to please pray for me! It's a long story, but I have had problems w/my eyes for a long time (at least ten years). I have been to MANY eye drs. and get little to no relief (I have constant mucous strings in my eyes). I am going to a new eye dr. tomorrow and I need prayer - LOTS OF IT!!!! These eye issues are starting to interfere w/the quality of my life and I don't like it! I am tired of my current eye dr. acting like all of my issues are in my head. I was starting to believe him. Today, tho, I realize, once again, that I am NOT CRAZY! I have eye issues and if this dr. isn't listening, then I am going to a new dr.!!!! These drs. aren't GOD and I am sick of some of them thinking they are! Yes, I am acting crazy NOW, but it is B/C I have no relief from this mucous in my eyes! It is maddening to try to ignore the feeling of something in your eye!!!!
Anyway, I am going to a new dr., so please pray for some answers for me - or, at the very least, some relief. I appreciate it sooooo, soooooo much!!!!!
One more bit of info. - I did get online and find an eye dr. in Boston, MA (I know, crazy, huh?). He is a Harvard graduade and written some articles that I found very interesting. Long story short, I emailed him and he already wrote back and would be willing to see me!!!!!!!! I am very hopeful after receiving his email. I would rather, tho, not have to travel all the way to MA. I would rather get some results from my appt. tomorrow!
Please pray that I will be led in the right direction! I need help. I wouldn't be crazy if my eyes didn't bother me every frickin' second. I have such little relief. I have a physical problem, but my current eye dr. is trying to fix it emotionally. THAT, my friend, is CRAZY and is making ME CRAZY!!!! I need it fixed "physically" not emotionally! My emotions are fine except for a chronic eye issue which would make ANYONE insane!

Okay, I will stop for now. I am rambling!
Thanks blogger friends!!!!
Love,
Cissa

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I will be praying!

Fire Hunt said...

I am sorry to hear that I will be praying.

Kat said...

Not knowing the problem is the worst!
I'm praying for you to find a solution and to get some immediate relief!

Michelle said...

So sorry you've had to deal with this for so long. I know how that is, we didn't find out until a couple weeks ago why my 4-year old can't talk right. You'll be in my prayers, and I hope you get some answers.

jesnicole said...

THANKS FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. HOPE YOU GET YOUR EYES TAKEN CARE OF! :)