CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Circle S Farms!

Jackson!

Jacob!


Gracie Girl!


Cissa!


Mark!


Gramsey!


Gramps!


Gramps & Gramsey
(w/their grandbabies)


Auntie Ann & Steve
(holding their "favorite" nephews)


Steve & Auntie Ann!
(Steve got "initiated" into the family)!
We went to Circle S Farms this past Saturday and had a GREAT time!!!! I love this time of year (not too hot, not too cold, JUST RIGHT)!!! :)) We have unusually warm weather here (it has been in the 80's)! Dare I say it, but........it was almost TOO hot on the farm!!! I wasn't able to get my pumpkin patch pics b/c the sun was just too bright! Oh Well! These will have to do (and I "did" get my pumpkin patch pics at Renicks last week, so why am I complaining, right?!). Every year we have a HUGE hay fight (Circle S has a big hay barn) and, needless to say, hay gets EVERYWHERE!!!! FYI: hay in your underwear doesn't feel so good! :) This year my sister, Heidi, brought her new boyfriend, Steve. Well, technically, he isn't "new," but he is "new" to us. I had only met him once before, but he is SUCH A NICE GUY!!! :) He got "initiated" into the family w/our big hay fight! Doesn't matter if you're "new," if you're in that barn, you are fair game!!! lol!!!! Tooooo fun!!!! :) Gracie girl got to come and that is always a treat when she is around! Did I mention I have the BEST parents in the world???!!! They come w/us to enjoy these special memories! They get down in the hay! They watch the little ones, so I can enjoy the big kids and get all my pictures! I hope they know how much we appreciate them!!! :)
Have a good week!
Love, Cissa :)







5 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun!!! :) I haven't been to Circle S since I was a kid; that's where we took all of our field trips. haha.

We went to Lynds, this weekend! My daddy wanted apples, too. haha.

We will see each other eventually, I just know it.

Olivia said...

Hi Cissa! I don't have your email since you commented from my blog, but I just wanted to write and say thanks for commenting and I'm flattered that you follow my work!

It really means a lot that you would take the time to connect. I wish you the best with your photography career as well!

Thanks!

Olivia

Stephanie said...

Playing in the hay - that looks so fun!

Kat said...

What a great trip to the pumpkin farm! And you managed to get some beautiful pics too. Bonus!

Fire Hunt said...

I haven't been to Circle S since I was a kid but it looks like fun. My kid would love the hay.