CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

At The Park!!!

Jacob :)

Morgan :)


I love this pic! :)


Fun-filled sunny days! :)


Morgan's Flower!

Jacob's Flower!


Cissa
(w/the flowers the kids gave me)!
I just couldn't resist posting this picture of myself!!!! I am holding the two flowers that the kids gave to me!!! We had a real fun day at the park! It was HOT!!!!!! But, I will take hot over cold ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!! :)))) My absolute favorite pics of the day are the ones of their hands holding their flower!!!! I am trying to "branch out" and take pictures of things I normally wouldn't. I am having such fun w/it and what better subjects than kids, huh?!!! :)
I must also say a "thank you" to the Lord b/c on the way to the park I saw that my car had NO GAS!!!!! It was completely and totally on E!!!!! We meant to get gas the night before and had forgotten! Sooooo, I was soooooo afraid I wouldn't make it back from the park at all!!!! But, I did!!!!!! Thank you, Lord, for getting us home after having such a fun day at the park!!!!!!
Have a good week!!!!
Cissa







5 comments:

Kat said...

What a gorgeous park! Looks like you had a fabulous day! :)

Michelle said...

That is really scary when the car almost runs out of gas. Glad you got home alright!

Looks like they had fun at the park!

Rachel Holloway said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love to branch out and challenge myself on those unusual photo ops! :) Really makes you grow~

Fire Hunt said...

I love the photos of the kids with the Flowers also.

Brittany said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What a beautiful park- where did you go?