CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!

Mom, Me, & Dad! :)
Just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my mom who just had a birthday on Sept. 8th!!! :)) As I was looking through my pictures, I realized how very few of them have my mom (or dad) in them!!! All my pics are mostly of the kids, which is great, but I am realizing that "I" would like some more pics of my parents. Sooooo, mom & dad, get ready to smile and "say cheese" 'cause Cissa is coming and bringing her camera w/her!!!!! :))
I also want to say "THANK YOU" to my parents for ALL THAT THEY DO FOR US!!!!!! I rarely have ever had to get a babysitter thanks to Gramps and Gramsey!!!! They watch our kids for us 99.9% of the time!!!!! We are very lucky to have that and I appreciate it lots!!!! How do you say "thank you" to someone for loving your children that much??!! I can only hope to repeat the pattern and, someday, be the greatest, bestest grandma to my grandkids, too!!!! I must say, I have BIG SHOES to fill!!!! :))
Thanks, mom!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Love you lots!!!!!!!
Heather

3 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

Happy b-day Cissa's mom.

Kat said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Michelle said...

If mom's knew half of how great we think they are.... ;-) Happy Birthday Cissa's Mom!