CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old Man's Cave! Batch 2 of 4

Jacob
(he got upset b/c he wanted on the "big" rock)


Jacob
(happy now 'cause he is still on the "big" rock)


Cousin Jerod & Jackson
(on the "big" rock)


Jackson
(on the "big" rock)


Jerod
(on the "big" rock)


Cissa
(I've almost got it)!


Jacob w/his leaf!
One of my ABSOLUTE FAVES!!!! :)


Daddy took this pic of Jake!!!
I love this one, too! :)


Awwww! :)
We were all soooooo thirsty by the end!


Howdy Folks!
Welcome to Old Man's Cave!!!


Cissa
(on a "not so big but still scary" rock)!


Awww!
Handsome Boys!

Okay, here is the 2nd batch of Old Man's Cave pics!!! Two down and two to go!!!! :))







4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the caves! :) Great photos!

Michelle said...

I love caves! I did a cave field trip in elementary and it was the neatest thing ever. I would love to get to see another one!

Looks like you guys had a great time! And isn't just like a boy to find the biggest thing around and climb on it?

Fire Hunt said...

I love the photo of Jacob and his leaf!

4funboys said...

how fun! My boys would love that.