CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 03, 2008

TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!! :)

Jackson & Jacob

Gracie Girl!


Jacob!


Jackson!
After my last LONG post ALL about ME, I am happy to change the subject onto something WAY more important......................... MY KIDS!!!! :)) Friday was trick-or-treat for us and it was such a fun time!!!! What a happy ending after such a hard week!!!! I love Halloween and we had a great time! The weather was perfect (in the 60s) and we got to see my niece, too, which is always special for us! It was also nice that trick-or-treat was on a Friday, therefore, no school the next day! No need to rush off to bed or risk being overly tired the next day!!! Yep, no need for that!!!! It was great!!! :)
Thanks, again, for all of your prayers!!!! I am doing soooooooo much better!!!! These plugs really work!!! I am very thankful! :)) I am also trying very hard to take it day by day! Much easier said than done!
Have a good week!!!
My birthday is Wednesday!!! lol!!! :)
Love,
Cissa




4 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday, on Wednesday! :)

We saw one of those wolves, on our T.o.T trek, and it was SCARY in person. lol

Rachel Holloway said...

WHAT FUN COSTUMES!!!

Glad you had a good Halloween! I hope you are doing well--have been thinking about you!

Michelle said...

I am so glad the plugs are working. And it looks like everyone had a fun Halloween!

Fire Hunt said...

Thank you for the comment, we miss you.