CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Columbus Zoo Wildlights!







Here are some pics from our night at the Columbus Zoo. Every year they have a "Wildlights" display and we hadn't been to see it in about 8 years (we go to the zoo often, but hadn't been to the display, that is). :) I must say, I was very impressed! It was much nicer than I remember it being. Mark and I probably enjoyed it more than the kids, tho. Since it is at night, there aren't many animals to see and the ones that you CAN see are PACKED full of people! I think the kids would have preferred seeing the animals more than the lights. Still, it was a nice evening and I am glad we got to go and see it. We tried to take some pictures, but you couldn't really capture the magnificance of it all!
Speaking of pictures, we have been taking LOTS of little impromptu photo sessions w/different family members! And what fun that has been!!!! I will post some soon! My mom has been wanting a "good" shot of all three of her grandbabies (my two boys and my niece) and I must say this................it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of the three of them together!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Soooo, we are gonna pick one and send it as is!!!!! :))
Have a good weekend!!!
Love, Cissa


6 comments:

Kat said...

That looks like so much fun! So pretty!

When I lived down in Virginia they had a long street in Virginia Beach that they would decorate with millions of lights. The light would even go over the top of the street so it was like you were riding in a tunnel. So cool!

Brittany said...

It's beautiful!! We went, too, and had a wonderful time!

Fire Hunt said...

We need to go it looks like fun and beautiful.

Brittany said...

Hey girl! The display is at State Auto Insurance. It's at:

518 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215


I usually take 71 to Spring Street, turn left onto Washington Ave, and the office is on the left hand side. Right next to CCAD.

You should take the kids! It's really amazing!

Kat said...

Hey there!
Just thought I'd get back to you on some of your questions.

I did my Christmas cards at Walgreens.com and it was ready in an hour! Can you believe it? Awesome.

Also, yes, I WILL find out the baby's gender. I am such a planner that I always have to know. I feel like there are enough surprises during labor, I don't need to be surprised by the gender. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

HI!!! Thanks for leaving me a comment! I never know how I end up at blogs either. One thing leads to another and I lose hours at a time following different links on blogs :)

Thanks for your kind words about my family. I kind of like 'em ;)

How cool are those light pictures?!?!? Amazing...My girls would love that. (heck so would I :) ) I bet your boys thought it was pretty cool..

I'm not sure if you had any questions about my jewelry or not. If you do please ask :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's always nice to "meet" new people!

Shawna