CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hard to Admit, But Truthful

It has been a while since I have posted. The reason is, mostly, due to simply being busy. With the Christmas break (my husband was off, too), things just seemed more crazy around here. It might have something to do w/the fact that we are still working on remodeling our basement (that whole area is in shambles) and..............we have been painting other rooms in the house as well. Once I painted one room, it was a downward spiral where several other rooms needed painted to match better. I have to say, the colors we had originally weren't my faves, anyway, so I am happy to be painting in colors that suit me more! :) I am not a "natural" at picking colors, tho. I know what I like for one room, but trying to see the "big picture" can be overwhelming!!!! But...........we are getting there. I am trying very hard to take it one day at a time. It will all get done. There really is no rush. Sometimes the longer you wait for something, the more it means when it is finally there!!! I am hoping to be "there" by summer (although that only means we will be on to "new" projects like painting the outside of the house)! lol!!! :)
I also have been having a really hard week mentally. It started last Sunday (28th) and came out of nowhere. I was fine one minute and having a breakdown the next. I really don't know what brings it on, but I have these spells sometimes. I usually feel better within a day or two and life goes on. But.............this day..................that didn't happen. As each day went by, I kept thinking, hoping I would feel better. Never did happen. In fact, I seemed to get worse! Soooo, long story short, I got the name of a good dr. and got an appt. ASAP!!!! (Doesn't it usually take a LONG time to get in as a new patient??). I know God is watching over me b/c I called the office on Friday and got an appt. for today (Tuesday). That never happens!!! Soooo, I am going back on some medicine to help me through these obsessive times. It is so hard when you know you are thinking crazy things, but you can't control any of it! The crazy part kinda takes over any rational thoughts you once had. Plus, I need to be the best mom I can be to my kids!!! This medicine will help me find my way back home and find the Cissa I really am!!! I haven't been Cissa for over a week now and I can't wait to see her soon!!!
Please say a prayer for me! The mornings and the evenings are the hardest right now for me! If you think of me, please say a prayer. I would appreciate it so very much!!!!! :))
Have a good week!
Love, Cissa

9 comments:

CissaLynn said...

Hang in there, Cissa! Praying for you!

CissaLynn said...

We were just trying something and it didn't work so it looks like I posted a note to myself!!! lololol!!!! :) Too funny!!

Fire Hunt said...

Cissa I am happy to hear that in your time of need you know that God is working. I will be praying for you as I always do!

Miranda said...

You should know that I got stuck on the first comment. I was all set to write you a comment, doubt if it will post, when I got stuck on your comment to yourself. I was like, wow, did she seriously just comment that to herself?? LOL...So, thanks for the laugh. I've been sick for over a week and this was the first good laugh I've had in awhile. Oh, besides the Cosby show rerun I watched tonight where Cliff had a dream that all the men on the show were pregnant....lol, how sad am I??
Praying for you always!!! Feel better

Brittany said...

I'll be praying for you, too, dear! Hang in there! :)

Miranda said...

WOW....IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

Good luck sweet friend! I hope things calm down and you find some peace to make it through the next few weeks/months while letting the meds kick in and getting projects done. You are such a sweetheart and deserve only happiness!

Thinking of you!

Michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean... I am bipolar and there are lots of times that I am just "not myself". Meds are wonderful, and doctors who know how to proscribe them! Praying for you!

That's awesome you get to paint your house though. We're in military housing, so that's not an option for me. Enjoy, and post some pics so we can see.

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I feel so much better now about double posting Jim's pictures!lol I am so sorry you have been feeling bad. I just wonder if you might have a touch of S.A.D. I suffer from that during the winter. The doctor told me to go to the tanning booth off ond on when I got down in the dumps. You don't need to tell me twice! I am right on it! I really like the tanning bed. No lectures, please. I do it for my health!lol lol Doctor's orders! I did read the other day that if you set a timer on a light in your bedroom so you wake up to a bright room, it will help lift yout spirits. It is worth a try. you are in my prayers!