CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Days 2009



I think it is has been quite a while since I last blogged! :) The good news is that I am feeling MUCH better! I am not 100% back to myself, but I would say I am 80% better than I was! This is good news!!! Thank you all for your prayers!!!! It really helps knowing that I have so many friends who care! :) I have good days, but I also have bad "moments," but I am getting through the hard times. I am lucky b/c I am surrounded by people who care about me. I am also lucky that there is medicine that helps TREMENDOUSLY when you get to the point that I was. I really hated going on meds. (been there done that in the past), but I knew it was the right thing. There was no way I was getting past this "episode" w/out involving some medicine. I also feel lucky to have found a dr. who is letting ME decide what amount I want to take. With my history, he knows that I know what I am doing. I have had "not so good" drs. in the past (one had me on so high a dose it was insane - I was a zombie and he wouldn't listen or hear what I was saying - I didn't need such a high dose) soooooo, it is sooooo nice to have one I like! My mom came w/me and she liked him, too! Thanks again to everyone for praying!!!! :))
We have gotten soooo much snow and I finally got to take a couple of pics!!! It got me itching to take more, so I get to go and take some more tomorrow!!! I am so excited. I am realizing that I need to do more things that are fun for ME!!! Sounds selfish, but it is true! My life revolves around my kids, and even tho that is great and how it should be, I can't forget about Cissa! Soooo, taking pics tomorrow is all about me!!! I should be home cleaning and doing laundry, but all of that can wait. Cissa gets to go and have some fun!!! Oh, and did I mention that I get to go w/a fellow photographer who happens to be a great friend?! That is the best part! :)) Did I mention how excited I am??!! :))
Have a good weekend!
Love, Cissa

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Just remember, when you take care of Cissa, you ARE taking care of your family. Have fun in the snow. It does seem odd to see your snow photos! They look like some I would take! Enjoy yourself, it is a good thing!

Michelle said...

Glad you got a good doc that's actually listening to you. Keeping you in my prayers!

Fire Hunt said...

I am so happy to see that you are doing things for you we all need to do that.

Miranda said...

I had such a fun day! I think my favorite are my curly q shots. The horses were great too! I'm anxious to see all of yours. The ones you already sent were GREAT!! Btw, the farm was open today. Go figure!