CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Winter Pics 2009














Wow!!! I finally got my "Winter 2009" pictures posted!!!! :) Miranda and I got to go "picture taking" on Friday and had a wonderful time (although some people would probably call us "crazy"). lol!!! It was very cold and we headed out onto some very snowy roads, but it was all worth it. We had a great time and got some really cool pics to show for it!!!! :) I had my heart set on getting a snowy "horse" pic and my wish came true! At our very last stop, we found some horses and, not only did I get my pics, I made friends w/one, too! He was such a sweet horse and seemed to understand what I was saying! I am not a snow person by any means, but I certainly got to see some beauty in it thru my lens!!! :)
Thanks, Miranda, for going w/me and sharing my passion for photography! It was such a fun time! I can't wait for our next trip for some "spring" pics!!! :)
Okay, it is about time for me to call it a day. We helped my cousin move this weekend and we are exhausted!
Have a good week!
Love, Cissa












3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh my! SOOOO beautiful! You have got me DYING to come your way to take some awesome shots. YOu did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Love the one of you and the horse! I don't think there is a covered bridge up here. I will have ask around. That would be a great shot anytime of the year. You guys did a great job, and it looks like you had a great time! Wish I was there, but it is wonderful how easy it is to share those good times on the blog. Thank you.

Miranda said...

I bet that horse misses you! Those poor things, they acted like they were starved for attention!! Your bridge picture turned out much better than mine!! Mine were too dark. These all turned out so well. Can't wait until spring! :))