CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Boys! :)

Here is a picture of my two beautiful boys! They are my pride and joy! Jackson Tyler and Jacob Collin! Jack is now eight and will be starting the 3rd grade (I can hardly believe I have a third grader! I mean, I knew I had kids, but they were little kids, not BIG kids)! Anyway, Jack's thing right now is baseball and basketball. He will go outside and shoot hoops forever! He is also growing his hair long. Longer hair for boys is back in style and he is so excited. He loves it! Jacob is now three and totally looks up to his big brother! Jake loves cars and trains and is into Blues Clues right now. He keeps me on my toes (you would think I would be skinny following him around all day). :) Anyway, I had to post a pic of my babies for everyone to see! They are a handful, but worth every second! I am proud to be their mom!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I haven't seen a picture of Jackson since he was little. They grow up so fast! Jason and Dusty's girls are 9 and 6 now.

Miranda said...

I'M SOOOO SORRRYYYY!!! LOL...

You know I think your boys are adorable!!!