CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cissa's Pippa :)


Here is a picture of my new niece Gracie! She is 10 wks. old and cute as a button!! We all love her so much! She was born May 19th and was a tiny little thing so I nicknamed her Pipsqueak and I was Aunt Cissy Lynn. Well, little Miss Gracie is growing like a weed so her nickname has turned to Pippa and I now go by Aunt Cissa (cool blog name, huh)?! :) Anyway, I had to brag about my new baby girl 'cause I am real attached to her! Little ones tend to do that to us, don't they?! And I am gonna enjoy her now 'cause before I know it she'll be in the 3rd grade!!!!! I still can't believe my baby brother is now a dad himself (he is 11 yrs. younger than me)! Yeah, I know - I'm old! Anyway, when your sibling has a child - all I can say is - it is great!!! It is the next best thing to having your own! Welcome to the world little Gracie! Aunt Cissa will be here every step of the way! Love ya!!!

3 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

She is adorable! I'll post pictures of dallas and I on mine because mom doesn't know how! LOL So check mine out....

Miranda said...

Still can't get over the resemblance to Heath. She is a cutie!!

Carrie said...

She is very cute