CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reality TV

I don't know about any of you, but I am totally hooked on Reality TV!! A couple of my favorites have been "Apprentice" and "America's Top Model." Neither one of the these shows is on at this time, so I thought I would be bored silly (not having my regular shows for the summer, either, like the dramas and sitcoms). Anyway, I have to tell ya about the two reality shows that I have found to watch this summer. One is "Project Runway" which is about fashion designers and the other is "Work Out" which is about trainers (a woman named Jackie runs her own gym). It is kinda interesting. It just follows the lives of her and her fellow trainers. I have to say that my aunt HATES reality TV! She thinks it is dumb! I don't know why, but I have liked reality TV right from the beginning! :) Maybe seeing other people more messed up than me makes me feel better! :) For the time being, though, I plan to keep on watching unless something better turns up! :) If anybody has any suggestions - my ears are open!
Oh, and another favorite, believe it or not, is Miami Ink! It's a simple show about tattoo artists! I bet Miranda could work there! They are really good freehand artists! I was so surprised and I love watching the artwork they do for tattoos! Check It Out!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I've kind of learned you have to like reality t.v. or else there isn't anything else to watch. Except for LOST which is the best show EVER!! lol Can you see me doing tatoos for a living?? :))

Carrie said...

Have you ever noticed how many times they say the "next America's Top Model" in one episode?...it's almost funny.
I would watch that Miami Ink too if Miranda was on it...she would fit right in with those guys...bandana and all!

carleta said...

Hey I wanna see Miranda do tatoos... I might even want one then lol.... Reality t.v. is good... but, I am really ready for some variety.... But I must confess I am hooked on the making of the one!!