CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Things That Make Me Laugh

Okay, this one is for Miranda. She is one of my buddies who seems to make me laugh just thinking about our tales! :) Here are some things in life that just seem to make me laugh every time:
1) my hair after a roller coaster ride :)
2) Seinfeld (I could watch it over and over again - it never gets old)
3) my dad's famous jokes
4) Adam Sandler
5) someone walking and running into something ('cause they aren't paying attention)
6) a toddler running around naked (no care in the world) :)
7) Ellen DeGeneres
8) looking at old pictures (my mom's hair)! Yikes! :)
9) my "bowel movement" while I was in labor at the hospital
10) my friend's "boob" popping out at the swimming pool :) LOL!!!!!!!!!
Well, that is about all I can think of at the moment. All of these things I have mentioned are totally hilarious (especially when it's someone else and not you)!!! LOL!!! :)
Enjoy and have a nice day!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

how a/b going into the men's restroom on different occasions or sitting at a stoplight and having people get out of their cars and take a picture of you?? hmmm???? lol

Carrie said...

I'm not so sure about #9 which until a couple of days ago I was blissfully ignorant about that part of labor...and wish I was still ignorant about...lol

carleta said...

Thanks... your blog makes me smile!