CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell ya that!

I just wanted to let those of you interested know: I forgot a little "part" of my dentist story that was funny! When he asked me, "what kind of gum do you chew?" and I say that I don't know 'cause I chew all kinds and then I ask him if he is serious and he says yes - I forgot to tell ya that I go and say, "I chew the stick kind!" And to make it worse - I hold up my hand and use my fingers to show how long a piece of stick gum is!!!! This is when he finally asked was it sugar?! He probably knows there is no hope for me!!! LOL!! Oh Well! I just thought it was too funny not to tell!!!!
More later!

2 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

HAHA! You are soo funny! It happens...to everyone. So don't feel TOO dumb.lol We love you anyway!

carleta said...

Did you happen to have the "gas" at this dentist visit?LOL.... It just had to be the drugs..... Your blog always makes me smile:)