CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mark's Question of the Day?! :)

Mark just got done reading my last blog titled "The Dentist" and he had just one question? He wants to know exactly which "cavities" my Mr. Good-Lookin' dentist is going to fill?! LOL!!!!! I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants!!!!!!!! I probably shouldn't be putting this out there on my blog, but it was sooooooooooo funny I had tears in my eyes! I hope it makes someone laugh as much as it did me!!!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Lol...Just be thankful he's your dentist and not your gynecologist!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

LOL!!!! I agree... wow. Funny stuff. LOL wow....I'm cracking up now. Yes if he was your gynecologist...haha lets not even go there! LOL

CissaLynn said...

I think I would have to change drs. if he were my gynecologist! LOL! :)