CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

One of my "many" embarrassing moments! :)

Okay, Miranda, this one's for you! :) I totally have writer's block lately so I figured I would write about an embarassing moment in my life! Here goes: first a big confession that I'm not sure everyone knows about: I used to be in love with someone from Pickaway Church of Christ. Can anyone guess who?! Ha! Ha! I shouldn't tell ya now and make you all wonder or have to ask Miranda b/c she certainly knows! :) Oh, well, I am not that mean! :) I will go ahead and let the world know once and for all: it was............................................................ Mike Hall!!! Okay - when you are finished laughing you can finish reading my blog! I am certainly laughing my head off as well so it is okay! I had to take a break from writing b/c I was laughing so much!! :) Okay, here is the embarassing part (or one of many): a girlfriend of mine was driving me in her car (back when I was 17). We were driving in Ashville and she decides to go by Mike's house (she knew I thought he was hot)! I didn't want to b/c what if him or his family were outside? Well, what were the chances that would really be the case? Turns out - chances were good - real good! Not only was his family out front, but so was he! So what does any intelligent gal in love with Mike do?! I laid my seat back as my friend drives by so that Mike doesn't see me - that is what I do! And I laid it back real low - as low as it would go! Close call, huh?! But no!!! My friend has to stop the car right in front of his house and yell hi! And..... then......Mike has to walk over to the car (the passenger side) and what does he see?! He sees me laying there looking up at him - that is what he sees! I just looked up at him and waved! I was so MORTIFIED!!!!! Keep in mind that I am only 17!!!!!!!!! And I adored him! Thank goodness we didn't stay long! We drove off pretty quickly after that! I still wonder after all these years what on earth he thought at that time? I also think it is pretty funny now, too! I laugh about it all the time! It is one of my first real embarassing moments in my life! I have many, MANY more that I will reveal in due time! Just keep checking my blog and you will find out more! As for Mike - I will always remember that hot guy I had the biggest crush on! We had just moved to Ashville and I was heartsick and missed my friends back home so much! Then, one Sunday morning, we visit a church called Pickaway and there he was!!!!!! My Tom Cruise look-a-like! Ashville didn't seem quite so bad after that!
Thank you to Mike for helping me get through a difficult time in my life! Sometimes you help people and you don't even know you are helping! He helped a shy 16 yr. old adapt to a new town and I will always remember him for that! Thanks, Mike! And I hope everyone enjoys my little tale of an embarassing moment in my life! I love you guys!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL, no wonder we've had so many late night talks a/b our "embarrassing moments"!! We sure have some MAJOR ones!! Btw, have lots of recent Mike stories to tell ya! You'll get a good laugh out of some of them. :))