CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Don't Be Afraid To

Don't Be Afraid To:

1) sing to your favorite song or a catchy tune on the radio while driving your car (sing out loud
and enjoy it)!
2) take out your boom box and dance in your drive-way!
3) go to the park and slide down the slide or climb on the monkey bars!
4) play tag with a group of people!
5) play hide-n-seek with a child!
6) be the 1st one to get up and go get food at a function!
7) tell someone something you like about them (even if it happens to be a stranger)!
8) strike up a conversation with a stranger while waiting in line!
9) smile and say hello to the door greeter at the store (such as Wal-Mart)!
10) don't be afraid to blog your thoughts and feelings!

These are all things that I have done personally! Some things are harder to make myself do and others are easy! But I must say - I am always glad I did it in the end!
And if anyone has any other suggestions, please, pass them on! I would love to hear!
Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I sing out loud in my car all the time and enjoy it...don't know a/b anyone else??? LOL Next time I come over, I wanna see you dance in your driveway! :))

carleta said...

Go to the zoo and see the tigers LOL

Carrie said...

Do they still have boom boxes?...Yeah, I want to see you relive that one too :)