CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fun Questions To Answer

Okay - I read Miranda's blog and I am going to copy, BUT I have taken it a step farther and added some of my own! :) Enjoy! Oh, and btw, these quiz questions are always fun to answer and fun to read as well! :)

A) Four jobs that I have had:
1) Clerk at Nationwide Insurance
2) Typist at Grange Insurance
3) Medical Assistant at Mid-Ohio
4) Paper route (1st real job I ever had) :)
Best job I have ever had would have to be: MOTHER! :)

B) Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1) Never Been Kissed - touches my heart strings every time!
2) Just Married - FUNNY!
3) Walk The Line - Joaquin and Reese (what more can I say)!
4) Wuthering Heights (the new one) - starring Juliette Binoche and Ralph Fiennes

C) Four Places I've Lived:
1) Columbus, Ohio (South End)
2) Ashville
3) Galloway
4) Grove City
All boring for most of us!!!! LOL!!

D) TV shows I love to watch:
1) Project Runway (one day you're in and the next you're out)!
2) Apprentice (You're fired)!
3) Without A Trace (Missing and we have to find them)!
4) Law and Order - Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent (to close for comfort)!
I also watch all of the CSI's (all three of them) - I guess I like crime or maybe just crime shows!

E) Four places i've been on vacation:
1) Disney World (Orlanda, Florida) - Yippee (feel like a kid again)!
2) New York - woo hoo - except I never ran into anyone famous! I did stay at the Waldorf,
and let me tell ya - (FANCY)!
3) New Mexico - my aunt lives there - I would like to live there, too!
4) California - my sister-in-law lives there - I would like to live there, too!
I like places where it NEVER snows!!!! I don't mind if it gets cold or rains, but NO SNOW!

F) Websites I visit daily:
1) Miranda - and all of her blogger friends!!!!!!! I love you all!
2) My email - does that count?!
3) My Canon page where I store my photos - I am always working and looking at that!
4) My webpage: www.portraitsofalifetime.com

G) Four favorite foods:
1) Spaghetti w/meat sauce (Prego or Ragu) - easy, but good!
2) Vegetable Soup (my mom's) - it's the BEST!
3) Ham and Potato Soup - yummy - and can you believe "I" actually make it! LOL!
4) Grilled Chicken Meal - from Bob Evans - get it with the garlic butter and broccoli - Yum!

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Hawaii - beaches
2) Africa - animals
3) Australia - Steve Irwin and his zoo! Crickey!
4) Hollywood - to mingle with the stars! (Or become one myself)! LOL!

I) Three favorite actors:
1) Joaquin Phoenix
2) John Travolta
3) Johnny Depp

J) Three favorite actresses:
1) Reese Witherspoon
2) Drew Barrymore
3) Kate Hudson

K) Three favorite talk shows:
1) Oprah
2) The Ellen Degeneres Show
3) Dr. Phil

L) Favorite beverage:
1) Dr. Pepper

M) Favorite Colors:
1) Navy Blue
2) Purple

N) Favorite Hobby:
1) Photography

O) Favorite Female Singers:
1) Jewel
2) Faith Hill
3) Wynonna Judd

P) Favorite Male Singers:
1) Tim McGraw
2) Kenny Chesney
3) Toby Keith

Q) Favorite Rock Bands:
1) Aerosmith
2) Bon Jovi

R) Favorite Music Stations:
1) 97.1 FM
2) 92.3 FM

S) Favorite Books:
1) Lots of parenting books
2) The Chicken Soup for the Soul books

T) Favortie Magazine:
1) People

U) Favorite Animals:
1) cats (tigers - leopards - lions) :)
2) gorillas
3) giraffes and zebras

V) Something you may not know about me:
1) I love to swim (I am a really good swimmer - had great lessons as a child)! :)
2) I used to be really shy (I taught myself to be out-going)!
3) I have been in therapy (it really does help you learn to make life-changing goals)!

W) Favorite Moment In Time:
1) When my children were born! EASY QUESTION!!!!! :)

Hope you have enjoyed my questions and answers! I had to make it a tad different since I am a copycat! :) Plus, it wouldn't be mine if it wasn't extra long to read!!! LOL!!!! I can't wait to read others! I am passing it on!!! Have fun and make it your own!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

:)))) always fun stuff!!

carleta said...

Too cute....

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Yep...love that movie also. Have you seen "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"??? GOOD ONE TOO!