CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Brother

Just a short (can you believe it - I can actually write a short blog)?! LOL! :) Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that my brother got injured at his job yesterday (Monday). His foot got caught between two fork lifts and he was trapped and 1) his foot broke and 2) some kind of machine went through his foot and pierced the bone!!! Owwwwwww!!! He is at Berger Hospital and is on morphine (he says he can still feel it even on morphine). He is going to have surgery probably on Wednesday. I am going to Berger tomorrow (Tuesday) with my mom. I just wanted to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers!!! I truly appreciate it! It means a lot to me!!! He is gonna be on crutches for over six weeks and then physical therapy and they said he won't work for at least two months!!!! So, basically, it was pretty serious! Thank you all for caring about me and for caring about my family!!! It is comforting to know you guys are there! Thank You!
Love ya!!!!
P.S. He works at the Wal-Mart distribution center in Washington Courthouse (for those who don't know)!

5 comments:

carleta said...

We will be praying for him... If there is anything else we can do let us know... I will call you Tuesday...

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear that about Heath

Miranda said...

Wow...when it rains it pours!!! I'll be praying. You guys take care!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness.So Sorry to hear...
I am glad. Mom told me the awesome news about you helping her out. I am sooooooooo excited. And she even told me you can pick me up I was soo excited. I would really like that!
I am praying hard for Heath. Keep me updated...

carleta said...

Ok... We had our meeting..........
and of course there is another meeting tonight! It's with the people that do the hiring. I think it is just a formality!I will call you and give you the details.....
You can see what you think.....