CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Top Ten Actors!

Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):

1) LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE?! HMMM, HMMM, HMMM!
2) BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIGHTY FINE!
3) JOHN TRAVOLTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDSOME COMEBACK STAR!
4) JOAQUIN PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS GROWN INTO HIS GOOD LOOKS!
5) ANDREW McCARTHY!!!!!!!!! GOOD-LOOKIN' HAS-BEEN!
6) SEAN PENN - BELIEVABLE IN ANY PART!
7) JACK NICHOLSON - I WILL GO SEE ANY MOVIE STARRING HIM!
8) CHRIS MELONI - FROM LAW&ORDER: SVU - (STABLER IS HIS TV NAME) - I JUST THINK HE IS SO CUTE AND A GOOD ACTOR!
9) JOHNNY DEPP - CUTIE! ANYONE REMEMBER 21 JUMPSTREET?!
10) GREG KINNEAR - I LOVED HIM WHEN HE WAS ON "TALK SOUP" ON E!

Man, this was so hard b/c there are many, many more and we can only pick ten! And I fibbed about no particular order 'cause the first two are definately my faves!!!!!!!!! :) Here's to hoping they discover my blog, read it, think its adorable and invite me to Hollywood!!!!! :) A girl can hope, can't she?! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Brad Pitt is great, isn't he? Well, I hope your dream comes true. That would be great to go to Hollywood! :)

Miranda said...

Well, I was sorta right, I knew a/b four or five on your list. At least I know who'd you would want to be now if you could be anyone else in the world and why!! LOL, remember??? funny

carleta said...

LOL.... Heather you are too cute! Love your list... cause you have the cuties, you have the old guys and just a little of everything! Hey how is Heath?