CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Doris, Doris, Doris!!!!

Okay - I was trying to catch up and check out everyone's blog this evening! Everything is going good and then I get to Dallas's blog! By the way, good list, Dallas! Scooby rocks!!!! LOL! :) Anyway, back to main topic! :) I go to leave a comment on his blog and, of course, I stop and read everyone elses. Well, well, well, let me tell ya! :) His previous blog was about the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" and there was a lot of talk about Captain Jack Sparrow. By the way, good first name, I think! :) Anyway, I get to a certain someone's comment and it tells me something that I didn't know ('cause I haven't seen the movie yet)! I am not gonna repeat it in case it is true! In case you are not following any of this - I am pretty sure that our good friend, Doris, gave away the ending!!!!! :) LOL! Too funny!!!!! :)
Just teasing ya a little, Doris!!!! Love ya!

2 comments:

shepblueeyes said...

SORRY. ITS WORTH THE WATCH ANYWAY IF YOU LIKE CAPTAIN SPARROW.
WHERE IS YOUR TUESDAY LIST

Miranda said...

You better be watching it soon, Part 3 will be out this November!!! :))))))