CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cissa's Big Ten Songs

Okay guys! I know I took WAAAAAAY longer than everyone else to get this list done, but, MAAAN, it was HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally sat down and went through my CD collection and picked some of my all-time faves!!!!! There were way more that I could have chosen, but since the rule is only ten - I followed the rule!!!!! That in itself is an accomplishment!!! LOL! :) Anyway, here goes:

(in no particular order)
1) "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion - this is the movie where I got Jack's name from! :)
2) "Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac (sang by Stevie Nicks)!
3) "Livin' On A Prayer" - BonJovi
4) "Jack and Diane" - John Cougar Mellencamp
5) "Same Old Lang Syne" - Dan Fogelberg
6) "Thriller" - Michael Jackson
7) "What Have You Done For Me Lately" - Janet Jackson
8) "Crazy" - Aerosmith
9) "Against All Odds" - Phil Collins
10) "It's Your Love" - Tim McGraw (w/Faith Hill)

Whew!!!!! I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must repeat and say it again, but there were MANY, MANY more that I did not list!!!! I think we need to do a Top 10 Country and Top 10 Christian - just to be fair!!!! :)) Anyway, these ones right here are some of my faves!!!! Enjoy!!!! :))

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Do you know where watermelons go for the summer??

John Cougar's Melloncamp :))) Just had to....

Good list! I loved everyone's list and could easily post many of the same songs. Music is a HUGE part of life!! Thanks for catching up!

CissaLynn said...

You are soooo funny! I was reading the question and trying to think about it! I had no idea you were joking until I read the next sentence! LOL!!!! :)) I had never heard that one before about JCM!!!! Hilarious!!!! :) And I am looking forward to the next Top Ten!!!! :)