CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Update On My Brother!

Just a quick update about Heath! He went to the ER last night and had to wait forever - of course! Anyway, they ran tests and checked him over and it is NOT a blood clot!!!!! Thank goodness! They don't, however, know what it IS yet, so they sent him home. He is supposed to keep an eye on it for the next couple of days and then call his dr. on Tuesday. Soooooo, he had good news and "we don't know" news! LOL! :)) So far, so good! Keep those prayers a comin'!!!! :)))))
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of work to do tonight (Santa's helpers called and asked me to help w/some work)! ;)
HAVE A GOO DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
CissaLynn :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Glad to hear that. I put him on the prayer list at church this morning.

Well, don't keep Santa waiting...have fun opening gifts!

carleta said...

Aww... we are praying for Heath!!! I hope things turn out good! The waiting is the worse part!!!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!