CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Surprise!!!!!!!!

I just had to blog and tell everyone about my Christmas surprise!!!!! Mark and I do not usually buy each other gifts for Christmas anymore! Ever since we have had children - we just decided to stop buying for one another. We are usually okay with this arrangement, but every now and then (when I hear about a "cool" present a friend got from their husband) - every now and then - I miss it a little! I never complain, though, because I've got a real good man and he is good to me and that is what matters most! :) Well, my "real good man" just surprised me with a brand-new LAP TOP COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still in shock!!!!!!! I was working on some pictures that I had taken of a friend's children and our main computer was taking forever!!!!!! By the end of the evening - along with me discovering some secret emails - and the gig was up!!!!!!! Mark left the room and came back w/my totally awesome Christmas present!!!!!!!!! It truly was a wonderful and unsuspected surprise! We had talked about getting one, but figured we would wait until summer. The best part of all is that this laptop is considered for me!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!! Now - I can blog wherever I go!!!!!! Anyway, I just had to share my joy w/all of my blogger friends!!!!!!! It is such a rare occasion when I get such an awesome treat for myself!!!!! It feels good!!!! And it is nice to blog about something happy (y'all know I don't hesitate to tell the bad)! LOL! I just wanted to share the good stuff as well!
Btw, you can call me Carrie Bradshaw now!!!!! (She is the writer from the TV series "Sex and the City"). They always show her typing on her laptop!!!! :))

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Aahhh, you got a good present and a good man!!! How did you get so lucky?? LOL (never knew they existed)

Sounds like you've already had a nice Christmas. You deserve it! Too bad Mark doesn't have a twin! LOL

Carrie said...

Nice....and thoughtful!! It's always good to be suprised.

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Mann...thats what I asked for this year. I doubt I'll get it! And I want it bad. You think Mark will get me one? (ha that would prove how good of a man he REALLY is!) lol -*jokes*-

Glad you got a good suprise. But isn't it a little toooooo early for a Christmas suprise?

Amy said...

What a wonderful surprise! It sounds like Mark is a great husband! I had to laugh at the Carrie Bradshaw comment-I can picture you sitting at the laptop typing like she always did! :)

carleta said...

Congratulations Heather! and of course Merry Christmas!!