CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cissa's Top Ten Resolutions

Resolutions for 2007!!!!!! :)

1) Lose weight! (This one is pretty much on everyone's list I think)! Mine also includes getting in shape, drinking more water, etc.
2) Save money! (Shouldn't be as hard as we make it)!
3) Get organized! (I have actually already started this one this week)! Go, me!!!!! :)
4) Do more w/my photography! (If I just applied a teensy weensy bit more - that would be nice. I have already done a job this month and it felt good - I actually made money).
5) Cook more! (I need some good recipes - please pass some my way)! :)
6) Not hang onto things b/c I am too scared to let go (or maybe I'm a packrat)! :) This one goes w/number 3 to get organized!
7) Write more! (Like Miranda - I enjoy writing and getting my thoughts down on paper - I mean, computer)! LOL! :)
8) Start scrapbooking! (I used to do this and had a lot of fun. Then it became hard b/c it seemed everyone else's was just so great and mine was mediocre. I also got busy with babysitting and put scrapbooking on the back burner. Plus, I am compulsive and that made it hard to start and finish even one page. Anyway, I need to just scrap my pictures and not compare mine w/anyone elses. I also need to be aware of my OCD and try to focus, but not to the point of obsession).
9) Start something new (could be anything)! Time will tell! :)
10) Simply do better or should I say "try harder." (I blogged about this in a previous blog).

Okay - I am figuring that Miranda has peed her pants by now and has to go change!!! LOL! :) I wish everyone luck with all of our terrific goals for the year 2007!!!!!!! We should have a team blogging name, huh?! Or am I just a nut?! :))
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BLOGGER BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I peed my pants, changed and peed my pants again w/ excitement!! :)) Great list!! I had an idea once about starting a small scrapbooking group or club, maybe use the church building, like once or twice a month...not really have 1 instructor, but everyone bring their pics and supplies and we share ideas, help each other, and make projects. We could add in refreshments too. What do you think? It could start out small and then be opened up to the community? Anyway, thanks for updating! I needed something new to read :)) Love your blogs and love the whole group as well!!

Miranda said...

Shoot, guess you still hold the record for longest comment!

CissaLynn said...

I looooove the scraping idea!!!! We should try it and see if anyone bites! I would do it! :)
And you are giving me a run for my money concerning the longest blog comment! :))

carleta said...

I looove the scrapbooking idea.... does that mean Miranda is making the refreshments... lol... Even if it is just us you know that we would have toooo much fun!!! But, Miranda you know we might have to bring an extra change of pants! lol... Oh no now am I competing for most sarcastic comment!lol...

And as for the name well, Heather you are sooo creative I think we should leave that one up to you! I love your blogs.... They always start me out smiling and usually turn to laughter so if I need a smile or laugh I know where to go! :) You have a wonderful New Year! Love ya Lots!

shepblueeyes said...

SORRY I JUST FOUND IT ..A GOOD LIST ALSO.WE HAVE A LOT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS YEAR.