CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Cissa's Big Ten!

10 Favorite Places Of All time!!!!!!!!!!

Now, keep in mind that I haven't traveled to very many places, so I tried to think of places where I totally have had fun!!!!!!! Here goes:

1) DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! Definately the happiest place on earth!!!!!!!!!! :)
2) NEW MEXICO - Have been there two times (my aunt lives there and I love the weather)!
3) CALIFORNIA - San Francisco - Definately the coolest place I've been too! Plus, Mark's sister lives in Chico, California!
4) NEW YORK!!!! Also a cool place! I have only been there one time, but hope to return! I have to seek and find my man Leo (or men - John Travolta and Joaquin and Brad Pitt) or hey, even some famous women friends (Kelly Ripa and Britney Spears) or couples (Tom and Katie).
5) CINCINNATI - Newport Aquarium and Cincinnati Zoo.
6) COLUMBUS ZOO - I just LOOOOOOOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel comfort there amongst my animal friends!!!!!!!!!! :)
7) HOCKING HILLS - Peaceful place!!!!! I have fond memories of going there w/my mom and sister for a weekend visit and then, this past August, w/Mark's family!
8) SCHILLER PARK - Peaceful place again! I grew up going there and have taken my own kids (and most any child I have ever watched) there w/me!!!!!!
9) CARDOS - Best pizza around - what more can I say! I will drive very far to get there so, thank goodness, they returned to Circleville a few yrs. ago! :)
10) KINGS ISLAND/ALUM CREEK - These two were sort of a tie! I love to go to both! Each one brings a smile to my children's faces. And they are both fun, but in different ways!

I wrote at the top that I was listing places where I have had fun! While I was writing - I started to think about Terri Irwin (Steve Irwin's wife). She did an interview w/Barbara Walters (after Steve passed away) and something she said stuck w/me! When Barbara asked her what did Steve teach her - this is what Terri said (I may not say it exactly right, but you'll know what I mean). Terri said that Steve taught her how to HAVE FUN!!!!!! Terri said that Steve had FUN every day! He played in mud puddles and would run out in the rain! :) I remember thinking how sweet that was and that I wanted to be like that! Writing my Big Ten simply reminded me of that interview. It reminded me of where I go to have FUN! But I also realized - as I typed this - that I can try and have FUN in anything and everything that I do! I can choose to have fun! I can MAKE things that aren't really fun - I can try and turn it into fun! Ya know what I mean!!!!!! :)) Anyway, just a thought of mine - and I decided to share!
Love you all!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Great list too!! I agree w/ a lot of those places. Especially Cardos!! ;)) Btw, they moved it to a new place in Circleville, it's now in the old Ponderosa building.

We had good times at Cardos in the 80's!!! :))