CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cissa's Big Ten!

My all-time favorite animated friends (not in any particular order): :))

1) Tom and Jerry (on everyone's list 'cause they are the best)!
2) Mufasa (from Lion King)
3) Road Runner
4) Scooby-Doo
5) Smurfs (a favorite when I was little - used to watch it w/my sister)
6) Mickey Mouse
7) Belle
8) Tarzan
9) Buzz Lightyear
10) Spirit

It is always hard coming up w/the final list b/c there are always more than enough answers to choose from! And it is always fun reading and comparing my lists w/everyone elses!!!! :))

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Amy and I were talking a/b the Smurfs. I think that was one of my all-time favorite cartoons. I know my sticker books were full of them!! :)) Good list!

Amy said...

I loved the Smurfs! Lion King is my favorite Disney movie. I made John take me to the movies twice to see it when we were dating! :)

carleta said...

I'm with ya on Tom and Jerry! They were too funny! Now the smurfs I liked until.... Dallas. He had this really annoying Smurf movie with a little whiny boy named pee wee and well... yea... But, anyways good list!