CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Quick Update!

Hey fellow bloggers! Just got a call from my brother that he is going to the ER tonight! He has a big lump under his arm and it is swollen and they (medical people on phone) said that it sounds like it could "possibly" be a clot! SCARY!!! Anyway, he is going to the ER to get checked out! Please continue w/prayer for him!
Let's all try and remember the good times of 2006 b/c there are so many hard things mixed in! Yet, somehow, there is a lot of good hidden in between - ya know! For starters - two babies were born and that alone is such a miracle!
To Alyssa and Gracie!!!!!!!! We love you and look forward to the New Year w/you little ones in our lives!!!!!! You two precious babes are the good that came from a hard year!!!!! God Bless You!!!!!
Merry Christmas! I love you all (my blogger friends)! You have become such an important part of my life!!!! I thank you all for loving and caring about me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Merry Xmas Heather!

Miranda said...

Good reminders! Merry Christmas. Keep us updated on Heath.

carleta said...

Sorry Heather I just read your blog! I knew Miranda put him on the prayer list, but I didn't get a chance to ask her what the problem was....

We are thankful for the little ones this year!!! God always has a way to put a bright spot where it seems so dark! Merry Christmas!!!