CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

BOBBY!

Believe it or not - I got to see another movie last weekend!!!!! Yippee!!!!! My mom watched my kiddies overnight last Saturday, so Mark and I got to see a real-life, go to the theatre movie!!!!!! Unfortunately, there wasn't a movie playing that I had been "waiting to see!" Those good ones are soon to come out! We did, however, agree on the new one about Bobby Kennedy! It had so many good actors in it, so we felt pretty safe that it had to, at the very least, be intertaining!!! LOL! :) Well, let me tell you!!!!! It was GOOD!!!!!! I must admit - I did not know the whole story about Bobby's death. I mean, I have heard about JFK all of my life, but not much really about Bobby! It was just a really good, very interesting movie! And, I have heard since, that the accounts of the people, in the movie, were based on real-life! Get out!!!!!!!! I did not know that, either!!!!! (I am still not positive if this is true, so if anyone knows, please let me know)! That would really make the movie that much more intertaining! :) And I must end by saying this: after seeing this movie - I now realize - that the Kennedy's were definately special!!! For the world to love them the way we have - that is priceless! And listening to Bobby's speeches throughout the movie (which were the real ones during his election) - I fell in love with him, too! What can I say?! :) He looked like an ordinary man w/an ordinary family - someone we could all identify with! I think he genuinely knew what this world needed as did his brother! It is a shame that their lives were taken. I think they offered great things to our country, but they still had more to give. It would be interesting to know how things would have gone had they not been killed! Anyway, I just have a newfound respect that I was lacking before! :)
Cissa Says: TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!! A MUST-SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Next on my list of must-see movies: Charlotte's Web!!!!! Can't wait!!! :)

0 comments: